If you’re a marketer or business owner who depends on email marketing as the primary means to reach out to clients, or potential customers, then no doubt ActiveCampaign is the perfect tool for you. It can help you organize your marketing efforts, improve on them, and improve reach out rates at the same time. Here’s all you need to know about ActiveCampaign’s basics.
Let’s start with what is ActiveCampaign. Simply put, it’s one of the best email automation software on the market today. Following a SAAS (Software As A Service) model, ActiveCampaign helps you concentrate and centralize your email marketing efforts. It features its own CRM system that has automation features. The built-in email and newsletter templates are terrific, and the software also allows you to create and customize new templates. ActiveCampaign’s pricing is very competitive, meaning you’ll get the best the industry has to offer without paying an arm and a leg for it.
Active Campaign Features
Now that the basics of ActiveCampaign are clear, time for you to take a look at the features that active campaign so popular. Here are the things you can do with ActiveCampaign:
- Enable Site Tracking- ActiveCampaigns cross site-tracking feature allows you to collect, store and share acquired user data to help improve your email and newsletter campaigns
- Create a list- Helps you create separate email lists that can also be customized separately
- Import contacts- Allow you to import your existing database to ActiveCampaign. The process is automated, meaning you don’t have to enter anything manually.
- Segment contacts- ActiveCampaign allows you to segment your contact list as well. These lists can be scheduled for separate email and newsletter campaigns which can make your life a lot easier,
- Create an email template and send a campaign- ActiveCampaign already has a lot of awesome email and newsletter templates collection it has built over the years. But the software goes a step further and allows you to customize those templates and create your own unique ones.
- Build automation- Automation is the bread and butter of ActiveCampaign’s service offerings and allows you to do it any way you want.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline- Creating a sales pipeline is quick and easy with ActiveCampaign. You can manage the pipeline effectively by filtering dead leads out, keep it updated, and customize your own process.
Benefits of ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign comes with a lot of benefits and here are just a few of them:
- Gives you access to one of the best marketing automation tools in the market today which is also easy to use.
- Provides you with extensively detailed reports that allow you to pinpoint the weakness in your email campaign
- Delivers the best results in the shortest amount of time if used properly.
- Allows for account migration from other services.
Hopefully, now you have a clear idea of the basics of ActiveCampaign, you can decide whether it’s the right fit for you. ActiveCampaign is vouched for by many top-tier marketers and you can take advantage of the trial period of you’re interested.