If you’re running a service-based business, no doubt you’re always looking to build your brand and get more business! You need leads and customers and ClickFunnels is the perfect tool to get an attractive offer in front of prospects and bring them into your service business as a client or customer.
This article elaborates on the positive impacts it has on your service business and how it can enhance the marketing and branding efforts of your business. You will understand the use of ClickFunnels for Service Businesses.
ClickFunnels Works for These Types of Service Businesses and More!
- Gym/Fitness Training
- Event Manager
- Pest Control
- Carpet Cleaning
- HVAC Services
- Hair Stylist or Barber
ClickFunnels is simply the best funnel builder on the internet right now. It’s the perfect tool to help you do just that… build your brand and get leads!
Benefits Of ClickFunnels In Service-based Businesses
As a funnel building software that specializes in sales funnels, ClickFunnels has a lot of utility in service-based businesses. Here are the major benefits service-based businesses get from implementing ClickFunnels:
- ClickFunnels segments and clearly defines individual buyer persona’ which can be used for targeting marketing.
- Changes the mindset of business owners from playing a numbers game in traffic generation and customer retention. Businesses are encouraged to think of customers as leads and attempting upselling in a structured manner.
- Allows business owners to build and activate multiple sales funnels seamlessly and effortlessly.
- Helps businesses to create email lists through opt-in forms and squeeze pages
- Simplifies your payment system by collecting your sales payments on your behalf.
- While ClickFunnels also has it’s own email automation system on the premium plan, it supports third-party integration like ActiveCampaign and Mail Chimp. This allows users to utilize the email lists they’ve built up for seamless email marketing automation.
Features That Make ClickFunnels Suitable For Service Businesses
Now, let’s talk about the features that make ClickFunnels an indispensable marketing tool for service-based businesses:
- ClickFunnels has one of the best and largest collections of funnel template blueprints available for its users online. You can use these templates by default or customize them as you see fit.
- An easy customization system in the form of the drag and drop builder allows novice and experienced users to create landing pages easily and intuitively.
- Alongside the large collection of landing page templates, ClickFunnels also has a large selection of page elements such as pricing tables, progress bars, FAQ blocks, and more. These are perfect for showcasing your offers as a service business.
- The ability to create your own affiliate program to sell your products/services with ClickFunnels is highly popular and allows for additional networking and income opportunities.
Should You Use ClickFunnels For Your Service Business?
Looking at all of the benefits and features discussed, it should be a no-brainer that the answer should be yes! You might feel the subscription fee is a bit too high, but you are able to set up a 14-day free trial and check it out for your self. Ultimately, we think it will be well worth it in the long-run as you create amazing offers to bring in leads and sales into your service business using ClickFunnels.
Running multiple campaigns that encourage store visits can increase foot traffic if coupled with attractive offers. If you’re business is online, then the subscription fee is actually low compared to many of ClickFunnels competitors. This makes it feasible for aggressive marketing if you have the time and manpower to invest.
The main thing that ClickFunnels offers is fast brand-building and lead generation which is the primary concern for most new businesses and start-ups. With ClickFunnels taking care of everything from building sales funnels to collecting payments, you’re left with more time to relax and strategize and focus on delivering the best service to your customers!