What is Funnel Software?
Since early 2015, online funnels have become extremely popular in marketing, especially for niche brands that cannot afford a huge budget, unlike traditional companies.
Funnel software is dedicated software that focuses on building landing pages with a specific flow and purpose, not websites. They are not meant for blogging or e-commerce. Anyone can use them without in-depth knowledge about funnels and can learn fairly quickly. As a result, they’re now fairly common in digital marketing nowadays.
Today we will be discussing the benefits and advantages of Funnel software. We’ll also provide a basic rundown of the most popular funnel software on the market.
Benefits of Funnel Software
There are quite a few benefits of using funnel software. Here are some of the benefits that good funnel software such as ClickFunnels can bring to the table:
- Massive Time Savings – Funnel software saves a lot of time compared to website builders like WordPress. Most of them feature drag-and-drop design interfaces which saves time compared to website builders. Also, since specialized web development knowledge is not required, funnels can be built in a matter of hours with little to no coding knowledge.
- Advanced Design Options – Funnel software has advanced design options that are not available on regular website builders. Features like upsells and downsells are simply not available in platforms like Shopify, Wix, WordPress etc. This makes funnel software much more useful for sales, registrations, and opt-ins compared to these platforms.
- Streamlining Benefits – You have the option to streamline opt-in email landing pages, survey pages, social media sharing and more all in one go with some funnel building software. Streamlining all these features together saves the hassle of integrating them individually.
- Traffic Management – Here’s the thing about regular websites- they’re not built to handle massive traffic spikes, unless you have upgraded and often expensive hosting infrastructure to handle it. Most small websites are not built with short-term traffic spikes in mind. In case short-term traffic spikes occur, regular websites could slow down to a crawl affecting user experience. Landing pages made with funnel software doesn’t face this shortcoming since they are designed with massive traffic in mind and hosted with professional servers and large bandwidth
- Easier Time Monitoring Funnel Metrics – Funnel metrics are more easily observable with funnel software. With website builders, multiple plugins are required to have a full picture of the performance metrics. That’s not the case with funnel software. Most funnel software has stats/metric/analytic features built right in creating an easy to read dashboard that helps you make good decisions about your funnel quickly.
- Exclusive Features for Funnels Only – Funnels software features many exclusive elements like A/B split testing, allowing you to make your funnels perform better over time.
- More Cart Value – With funnel software, customers can be incentivized to spend more after the initial purchase. This increases the average cart value of a landing page compared to a regular website, ultimately making you more money!
Most Popular Funnel Software
Here is some of the most popular funnel software in the market and a basic rundown of their features and pricing:
- Easy drag and drop webpage editor.
- Mobile Responsive Editor
- Quickly build sales funnels that convert.
- Email Marketing Automation.
- Everything organized in one simple dashboard.
- Easily create a funnel for everything.
- Great Templates that get you up and running fast
- Integration with Stripe credit card processing
Standard plan: $97 per month
20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, unlimited contacts, 3 custom domains, A/B split testing, opt-in funnels, all advanced funnels (sales, webinar, membership), order pages and up and downsell pages.
Click Funnels Platinum/Etison Suite: $297 per month
Everything is unlimited. Access to in-built email marketing services, lead scoring, advanced segmentation, and affiliate management software.
- Conversion-optimized templates.
- 100% mobile-responsive, pre-built pages.
- Fast load speeds.
- Streamlined analytics dashboard.
- Built-in SEO features.
- Increase your revenue with high-converting sales pages and built-in checkouts powered by Stripe.
- Offer webinars, downloadable resources, appointment scheduling and more.
- Grow your email list with opt-in offers, instant digital file delivery, targeted Facebook ads and more.
Standard: $37 per month billed monthly / $25 billed annually
1 website, unlimited landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, free custom domain (when you’re billed annually), free hosting, Facebook & Instagram ad builder, weekly group coaching.
Pro: $79 per month billed monthly / $48 billed annually
Everything in the Standard plan plus online sales and payments, unlimited A/B split testing into landing pages, 10 opt-in SMS campaigns.
Advanced: $321 per month billed monthly / $199 billed annually.
Everything in the Pro plan plus advanced integrations, 5 pro sub-accounts, 50 extra opt-in SMS campaigns, one-to-one set up assistance and Leadpages virtual workshops.
- Custom landing pages, targeted popups, and sticky bars increase conversion of your paid and website traffic with
- Experiment with campaign ideas, launch faster and do it all without specialized knowledge like coding.
- Publish a campaign in minutes with customizable templates created with the help of an AI.
- Streamline your work and save time by building all your conversion tools in the same platform without switching tabs
- Adapt your creations to mobile device screens with the Layout Assistant feature.
- Duplicate and tweak them to create campaigns quickly using Unbounce.
- Test more variants at once to continuously improve your landing pages’ conversion rates.
Enterprise: $399+ USD / mo billed annually. Enterprise plans are custom-built to suit your needs. Partner with a Dedicated Launch Specialist and Customer Success Manager to maximize your ROI. 375+ Landing Pages 40+ Popups and Sticky Bars
Premium: $159 USD / mo billed annually. Scale up with double the landing pages, popups, and sticky bars of the Essential plan. Plus client sub-accounts, premium integrations, and AMP landing pages. 150 Landing Pages 16 Popups and Sticky Bars
Essential:$79 USD / mo billed annually Just getting started? The Essential plan includes everything you need to build, test, and optimize for more conversions. 75 Landing Pages 8 Popups and Sticky Bars
- Advanced A/B testing feature. Easily increase your conversions and use the plugin to automatically increase your conversion rate.
- Thrive Leads gives you a simple overview of the most important metrics.
- 10 opt-in lead generation form choices.
- SmartLinks and SmartExits show different offers to your existing subscribers and take conversion rates to the next level with Smart features.
- Everything created in Thrive Leads is fully mobile responsive and looks great on any device
- 100% tested and compatible with all browsers.
Membership: $30 per month paid quarterly / $19 per month paid annually
25 sites, all plugins and themes.
Agency Membership: $69 per month paid quarterly / $49 per month paid annually
25 sites, all plugins, and themes.
Now that you gave a pretty good idea about funnel platforms, why don’t you try one out? We would highly suggest ClickFunnels due to its versatility and community support.