With ClickFunnels becoming more and more popular, many third party SAAS service providers like Shopify have begun providing integration options for it. But sadly, one of the biggest web-builders in the market Squarespace doesn’t have automated third-party integration options for ClickFunnels.
Does that mean that you cannot use ClickFunnels if you are a Squarespace user or vice versa? Absolutely not! In today’s article, we will take a look at how to unofficially integrate ClickFunnels with Squarespace with examples and the benefits.
Can ClickFunnels be used with Squarespace?
Yes, it is possible. The popular notion that it can’t be done mostly exists among regular users since neither brands provide official automated integration options. But there is a round-about way to do so if you are willing to make an effort.
- First of all, you need to make a website on Squarespace and marketing with ClickFunnels. A piece of handy advice- use the same content from your website like images and text for your marketing funnel.
- Once you’ve created them, it’s time to host the marketing funnel created in ClickFunnels with your Squarespace account. To do this, first, you need to create a separate folder on your website storage
- Once it is created, add your ClickFunnels marketing funnel link and DNS credential into this folder.
And that’s about it. Though it sounds simple on pen and paper, you definitely need to watch a few YouTube videos before attempting it unless you‘re already familiar with website builder backends. Oh, and one more thing—the funnel’s domain name will be an extension of the Squarespace website.
Examples of using ClickFunnels with Squarespace
Here’s a list of common ClickFunnel templates that have proven to work well with Squarespace. You can find further details on them in ClickFunnels.
- Optin Pages: Press Page, Reverse Capture Page, Lead Magnet, Promo Code.
- Presell Pages: Survey Web Page, Short Article Page, Presell Page, Clickpop Page.
- Sales Pages: Video Clip Sales Page, Sales Letter Web Page, Product Introduce Page.
- Thank You Pages: Thank You Page, Offer Wall, Bridge Page, Share Page
- OTO’s: Upsells Websites, Downsells websites.
- Webinar Pages: Webinar Registration Web Page, Webinar Verification Page, Webinar Broadcast Space, Webinar Replay Space.
- Order Forms: Two Action Order Web Page, Typical Order Page, Video Sales Letter Order Page, Sales Letter Order Web Page, Item Introduce Order Web Page.
- Other Pages: Application Page, Ask Web Page, Store Front, Home Page, Hero Web Page, Hangout Web Page, Live Demo Web Page.
- Affiliate Pages: Gain Access To Page, Affiliate Area.
- Subscription Pages: Accessibility Page, Member’s Area
Pros And Cons Of Using ClickFunnels With Squarespace
The pros of using Clickfunnels with Squarespace are the same as any other web builder- increased conversion rates, ease of use, and customization options.
The only con of integrating these two is that the integration process is a bit of a hassle. But if you’re willing to take that hassle, it’s well worth it.
Hopefully, you now have the answer to one of the most basic questions asked by business owners when subscribing to either Squarespace and ClickFunnels. As it is possible and works perfectly, feel free to use both if you prefer.